Friday, August 5, 2016

JustRite Card -Wishing You Joy



I'm here to show off my wonderful JustRite Papercraft dies and stamps.  Here is a card I recently made using a few of my wonderful JustRite stamps and dies.  

The focal embellishment on this card was created using the Damask Flourish One Die, shown below.  This is a cool die set because it is comprised of two dies - a background die and the detailed filigree type top layer die.  This allows you to create some drama behind the die if you wish - for example imagine this - a bold black background with a robust red top filigree layer.  

But since I am not a dramatic type card maker - I opt for the soothing cream background and will leave the drama crafting up to you.  


My sweet little sentiment stamp, "wishing you joy" is also from JustRite -  JustRite Papercrafts - Small Oval Wishes Clear Stamp .  This stamp is delicate and small so I really think it's perfect to tuck into a card without overwhelming and overpowering.  I want to wish you joy - but not shout it at you with boldness, thus I prefer smaller delicate sentiments when possible.  

Thanks for stopping here for a look.  You can find many more stamps and dies from JustRite on their website and Facebook page.  

JustRite Papercrafts - Damask Flourish One Die - DIE-05069
JustRite Papercrafts - Small Oval Wishes Clear Stamp - CR-05053

No comments:

Post a Comment